Life sucks!

Jacob Black once said,"Life sucks and then you die..." I would be very happy if life is that simple. I hate it when I have to pretend everything is ok when things are not. But,I really don't have a choice. If only people could die when their life sucks. It would be very nice. It would feel great, I guess. A time like this where I'm tired pretending everything is fine,I wish I could disappear. Like I never existed before so I wouldn't have to suffer the pain of pretending. It's like wearing a mask. People can't see who you are or what are you feeling right through your heart. Oh God,how I wish I could turn back the time and fix everything. Oh God,why it has to be like this? I hate it. I wish I could only disappear so I wouldn't have to go through this pain...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home