The Other 6 Things

Sometimes,problems just make you forget a lot of things. If it's not because of my best friend Villin who reminds me that I've just write 4 THINGS instead of 10 THINGS like the title, I think I'll never realize it. Stupid me... Well,here's the other 6 things...

4. Blogging
Like what I'm doing know... But,make sure you're not daydreaming when you are blogging or else you will just make a bunch of stupid mistakes like mine.
5. Tell someone
Well,you can always share your problems with someone you really trust. It doesn't have to be your parents. It can be your friends or even your dog. Keeping your own problem in your brain will drive you crazy. So,why don't you just spit it out?
6. Write songs
For you guys who love music,you can write your feeling and turn it into a song. Who knows maybe someday your song will end up in a hit-list!
7. Write diary/journal
If you are a type of quite people who rarely talk to other people, you can write your own diary or journal. This really works. I've tried it before with my best friend.
8. Chat
You don't have anything to do and you start thinking about problems and become sad? Why don't you turn on your computer/laptop/PC, install msn/yahoo messenger or whatever that allow you to chat with some friends. You don't have to talk about your problems. You can always chat about a lot of things.
9. Listen to music
I've mention about singing loudly before. Why don't you reverse it? Instead of singing, you can listen to music. It cures better than anything, I guess.
10. Read blogs
Read other people blogs might help. You can read about other people's life and realize in this huge world,I'm not the saddest person. There are still a lot of people who suffer more than me. If I compare my problems to those problem they have, it's nothing.

Well, I guess that's all the ways I can offer for you guys... So,you can always try! Good luck! ^^

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home